วันเสาร์ที่ 17 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Eye-Vac EVPRO Professional Touchless Stationary Vacuum

Eye-Vac EVPRO Professional Touchless Stationary Vacuum

Make Vacuum Cleaners Pet Hair Uk Now Is The Time The Eye-Vac Professional is a must have for a clean floor. A proven best seller within the hair salon / beauty supply industry, the Eye-Vac will not disappoint. So easy to use-simply sweep up to the infrared sensors at the base of the unit and autom., Brand CrowleyJones, Color Black, Touchless stationary vacuum functions as an electric dustpanInfrared sensors detect dirt, dust, hair, and debris; automatic shut-offMeasures 13 by 7-1/2 by 20-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warrantyCyclonic action for efficient operation; dual HEPA filtrationSimple control switch for manual on/off option; bagless design
I've had the Eye Vac in my salon for over a year and it is so great. I love it because it is quick and easy and it has made my life easier because my clients are so intrigued by it that they often sweep their own hair. Now that is a great machine...not only do I not have to use a dustpan but I ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น