วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

AT&T 1856 Corded Speakerphone with Digital Answering System (White)

AT&T 1856 Corded Speakerphone with Digital Answering System (White)

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale AT&T 1856 Corded Speakerphone with Digital Answering System (White), Brand AT&T, Color White, Corded speakerphone with built-in digital answering machineCaller ID/Call Waiting compatibleDoesn't require batteries and operates even during power failureDigital answering machine offers 19 minutes of recordingThree one-touch memory buttons and 9 speed dial numbers
The AT&T 1856 phone has provided everything I expected from it. The sound is clear without cutting out as it did when I used a wireless phone. I can see the caller ID display a lot easier than with the wireless. There is the health benefit that the earpiece doesn't get hot next to my ear or emit harmful radiation. It reminds me of the way phones used to be way back when Ma Bell ran the best phone service in the world. You know when phone service was a monopoly. I added a longer cord so I can still sit in my living room and use th...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น