วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Panasonic KX-TG6544B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone with Answering System, Black, 4 Handsets

Panasonic KX-TG6544B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone with Answering System, Black, 4 Handsets

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale Panasonic KX-TG6544B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System with 4 Handsets, Brand Panasonic, Color Black, Digital Answering System4 HandsetsSingle LineTalking Caller ID, Call Block & Silent modeDECT 6.0 Plus TechnologyDial keypad on baseIntellegent Eco Mode & smart wall-mountCordless Phone
I bought this system to replace a system that was 8 years old. I love the ease of use with all the features (many more than were on the old system). Battery life is very long... I often spend 2 - 3 hours on the phone with one of my distant, yet closest, friends., I bought this set to replace an older Panasonic 5.8 MHz system and I'm very pleased. Setup was a breeze -- the instructions are very clear and I really didn't need them much. The display is larger and much more readable and the lighted keypad is a plus. One very nice feature is the ability to delete the incoming call log...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น