วันเสาร์ที่ 22 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Circulon Infinite Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set

Circulon Infinite Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set

Unparalleled Ratings For Dishwashers Where To Buy Our 10 piece set is the best way to invest in pans. This set is made for cooks who appreciate beauty and performance. With big pans like an 8 quart stockpot you'll be ready to entertain., Brand CirculonCast stainless-steel riveted handles stay comfortably cool on the stovetop1-1/2- and 2-quart covered saucepans, 8-quart covered stockpot, 3-quart covered saut? pan, and 8- and 10-inch open skilletsHard-anodized aluminum; stainless-steel bases with encapsulated aluminum cores; nonstick exteriors and abrasion-reducing ring designHeavy-gauge stainless-steel lidsDishwasher-safe; oven-safe to 500 degrees F; suitable for all stove types; limited lifetime warranty
I am a third-generation Circulon user. My grandmother uses nothing but Circulon, and my mother uses nothing but Circulon. So when I got married, I knew I was going to buy myself a set of Circulon pots and pans. The latest, greatest seem...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น