วันอังคารที่ 11 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

OXO Steel Can Opener

OXO Steel Can Opener

Unparalleled Ratings For Dishwashers Where To Buy Like all the other pieces in the OXO SteeL line, this can opener is a thing of beauty, and for a can opener that's saying something! But a can opener that is all looks and no function wouldn't make it long in the world of gadgets and this opener can do its job with ease. Your ease that is, because the soft, slip-resistant grips and knob make operation a breeze., Brand OXOBrushed stainless-steel handle has flexible rubber fins for comfortBuilt-in bottle cap openerLarge knob is easy to twistHand-washing is recommendedSharp stainless-steel teeth open cans easily
This is the best can opener that I have ever owned. I have had it for 1 year and it has given me lots of use with no trouble.Its also very stlish and comfortable. I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and using gadgets like this can be difficult for me. This can opener requires less effort so its good for my hands!, I'm very happy with this...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น