วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

341241 Whirlpool/Kenmore Dryer Belt

341241 Whirlpool/Kenmore Dryer Belt

Belts For Clothes Dryer Runway Hair FSP 341 241 92 "belt manufacturing Part # 3394651 brand replacement FSPDirect FSP 341 241 Belt, replaces most Whirlpool, Kenmore, and many other brands, this product is really great. Saved me a lot of money, I decided to dry the back of buying property. dry belt broke and had to be replaced. I searched online, how to solve the problem. He was replaced by drier videotape. I bought it on Amazon and comes at a time and follow the instructions and now my dryer running like new. you have some "practice, I could not find the hair to the waist. I checked all the local department stores and golf equipment and none of them took it. I could not find it on Amazon by the seller and I am very happy. Very good, fast delivery. Brand New belt in the original packaging. The cost was half that of local procurement (including shipping included) . ... After Ed

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น