วันเสาร์ที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

adidas Men's adiZero Adios Running Shoe

adidas Men's adiZero Adios Running Shoe

Black Adio Shoes big adidas running shoes adidas brand, color UNIVERRED, Black1, SIGNALBLU, turn on the forefoot and midfoot SYSTEM front integrityFull advanced propulsion adiPRENE + forefoot and mesh efficiencyAir only ventilationadiWEAR maximum wear durability of the surface lining respoEVA molded anatomical fit and comfort of a big step
It was a great buy for me is the lightest shoes I've ever worn and they fit perfectly to the leg. Think also used as the title only for outdoor use, are becoming increasingly restless .will not last long!, I own these shoes ~ 125 km, the plan of the streets. My pace is still at 30 seconds per mile faster than I think it is very light.

Speaking of weight, I was not sure if these shoes will handle my 180 pound frame, but these shoes seem to be more thin c. .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น