วันพุธที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Nike Booties Girl Boy Baby Infant Black & Light Blue with 3-6 Months 2pcs One Set New

Nike Booties Girl Boy Baby Infant Black & Light Blue with 3-6 Months 2pcs One Set New

Baby Jordan Shoes For Boys SUMMARY: 80% cotton, 15% polyester and 5% spandex, brand-6 Nike3 MONTHSNIKE baby booties 2 Pair Pack
NIT is a good product, my baby used 2 weeks, because it is too small ..even though the description says, boots, socks, children are buying them for my newborn child, and Nike, are very good quality are very gently, and the packaging in which they are very good, my mother was happy with the presentation, and were the ones I found in this brand!, I just got in the mail today and they are super adorable However, the size is small. I ordered 3-6 months and my son has just taken place four months. However, they are too small for him, and my feet are of normal size. It hurts!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น