วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

AT&T 84100 DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone, Black/Silver, 1 Base and 1 Handset

AT&T 84100 DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone, Black/Silver, 1 Base and 1 Handset

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale AT&T 84100 DECT 6.0 Digital Corded/Cordless Answering System, Brand AT&TLarge Tilt Display In BaseClearspeak Dial In BaseCorded Base and Cordless HandsetDECT 6.0 Digital TechnologyHigh Contrast White Backlight in Handset and Base
The most important aspect of a telephone system (for me anyway) is sound quality, both for myself and for my callers. I specifically purchased this telephone system for my home office because I thought it would allow me to adjust sound quality as well as boost the volume. Although the cordless handset does, in fact, permit both of these adjustments (and does both well), the desk phone simply has volume control. Unfortunately, the volume control on the desk phone isn't loud enough for me to hear callers clearly. In fact, due to the relatively low volume, I am forced to turn off a nearby air conditioner to hear, which definitely is a negative point for me. Also, c...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น