วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

OXO Good Grips LiquiSeal Travel Mug, Stainless Steel

OXO Good Grips LiquiSeal Travel Mug, Stainless Steel

Unparalleled Ratings For Dishwashers Where To Buy OXO's LiquiSeal™ Travel Mug features Thermo-Seal technology with three silicone seals to insure no leaks. One click with one hand opens or seals the mug. Vacuum insulation guarantees desired drinking temperature for up to 7 hours. Easy to clean double wall stainless steel construction with soft, non-slip grip. 14-ounce capacity., Brand OXO, Color Stainless Steel, 3 seals insure no leaksVacuum insulationDouble wall stainless steel is stain and odor freeSoft, non-slip gripOne hand activation
I bought 2 of these mugs last Christmas and have been very happy with the no spill design; however, as mentioned before, the lids are incredibly hard to clean.After 6 months of use, I noticed my coffee starting to taste really sour. A few whiffs of the lid, even though I washed it in soapy water with the lid clicked open after every use, revealed the source of my disgust. I soaked the lid in ver...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น