วันจันทร์ที่ 9 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Samsung DMT800RHS Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

Samsung DMT800RHS Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

Unparalleled Ratings For Dishwashers Where To Buy For over 70 years SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology semiconductors skyscraper and plant construction petrochemicals fashion medicine finance hotels and more The flagship..., Brand Blomberg, Color stainless-steel, Adjustable Nylon RacksStorm WashHard Food DisposerTall Tub6 Wash Cycles
I bought this dishwasher at Sears and have owned it for a few months now. It's quiet, cleans my dishes wonderfully and hasn't given me any trouble at all. I replaced a 15 year old Frigidaire Professional series and this one is much quieter and cleans better. In addition, it is very well constructed. The Stormwash works great as well. I made cookies and put my KA mixer bowl over the Stormwash jet without rinsing it. I just threw the bowl in there with dried cookie dough and all. Came out spotless. I also tried dried egg yolk on d...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น