วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

adidas Originals Men's Gazelle 2 Hemp Fashion Sneaker

adidas Originals Men's Gazelle 2 Hemp Fashion Sneaker

Adidas Gazelle 2 Blue See the elegant green Adidas Gazelle II trainers. Upper organic hemp sneaker-inspired casual skate tip. Lace-up front, padded tongue and collar, information on the adidas logo. smooth wall, a flexible sole EVA insole sturdy. Classic Gazelle, traction outsole patterns. Adidas Originals
I love these shoes usually look good and are very comfortable. However, they are a bit narrow. I also love the plastic lining of the heel. I bought these shoes in particular materials, which I assume to be of good quality. plastic heel is enough to make me want to footwear in general, I still think I am pretty well. Love these shoes. Nice, especially when they are broken good. I do not recommend this product because not everyone want to use the same. J / K ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น