วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Ray-Ban RX5144 Eyeglasses

Ray-Ban RX5144 Eyeglasses

53 A Ray-Ban RX5144 Vista MAN'S ACETATE Flex Sunglasses Ray Brand BanSatisfaction Insurance - a full refund or exchange within 30 days. No questions Asked.1 DefectIncludes year manufacturer's warranty for the original material, and send us an email with any questions regarding this product100% authentic - Ray-Ban Original
First, I must say that 5144 looks good. I'm mad compliments when I have them. These were the first pictures I've ever worn, so I do not know if I expected too. You see, guns are not related, such as metallic glasses I did before. They are locked. Therefore, the provision and development of weapons makes this glue. I already replaced it once every few months. I bought it last year in June, which is only a little over a year. They just broke down again. I think that the use of tape th ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น