วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Large Utility Duffel Bag - Black (18x36")

Large Utility Duffel Bag - Black (18x36")

Cotton Laundry Bag Then, mark the outside of the group Black on terms for more details
I bought this for my friend for her birthday a few months. It was about a product, but had a good time (almost two weeks) to run, in fact I was leaving my friend to buy something else, and came the day before his birthday. The bag was nice and solid and good size, but if u type it as a gift, you must be either very early or shop elsewhere, I live in New Jersey, and this bag is a company that was 20 miles from New York Post ...You should never take so long. Satisfied with the product, but is not satisfied with the transport, I liked this bag because I was able to meet all my clothes, etc., and wanted to do only one bag. But the pocket literally fell apart the second time I pulled the zipper. I am a. .
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น