วันจันทร์ที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Skyway Sigma 2 29" Expandable Vertical Overseas Case

Skyway Sigma 2 29" Expandable Vertical Overseas Case

30 Inch Luggage This is a great extension for 1-2 weeks to travel. Lightweight and strong just to make this bag is the right thing. Brand Skyway, blue, self-repairing nylon zipper China polyester ultra waterproof and tear-zero constructionWipe weight of the frame with a damp cloth
I ordered the field trip we took this winter. This is a very good event to meet with a lot of indoor and outdoor spaces, as needed. I'm just a bit 'weak, but I must admit that it was good to bring all our trips, including skiing in the middle! And 'nice and easy to work with a handle and wheels.

We would definitely buy this again., Excellent service. I ordered on Monday the article at my door on Thursday it was delivered.

I went on Saturday and produced more than met my needs and expectations.


Thanks, this really is one of the best pieces of L. .
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น