วันจันทร์ที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Red Large Vicky Giraffe Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse

Red Large Vicky Giraffe Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse

Best Clutch Bags One of our favorite accessories. Clean lines, clean stitching and durable faux leather this bag a sophisticated tool for everyday use., A chain of boutique Sarah made giraffe print leather and sunglasses pockets Material.Cell false. Measures 16L x 10W x 11H inches.Interior Pocket.Silver Hardware.Top Zip Zipper sound.
I saw this bag in the picture and fell in love with her. I have carefully read the description and the number of positive comments from the seller. However, when this bag, I was very disappointed pink. This article is very misadvertised, in my humble opinion. In no way can cost over $ 91.98 original price. In fact, the bag is cheep, as a reproduction typical of Canal Street. So, for those customers that would be good for business here, we do not recommend this way of looking at the bag.
The seller sent me an application for review. I wrote my honest opinion on this product. Subsequently, the representative of the area ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น