วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Bosch SHE68R55UC 24 Built-In Dishwasher with Super Capacity of 14 Place Settings, AquaStop

Bosch SHE68R55UC 24 Built-In Dishwasher with Super Capacity of 14 Place Settings, AquaStop

Unparalleled Ratings For Dishwashers Where To Buy 800 series Bosch dishwashers offer ultra quiet operation at 44dBA while offering up to 6 wash cycles and 3 options which fit any household needs See your bills shrinking with efficient water and energy use without compromising on performance Plus our..., Brand Bosch, Color stainless-steel, Express/Delicate Wash3 Options14-Place SettingsSanitize Option6 Wash Cycles
I have had experience with a Bosch dishwasher years ago in my old house and I was very pleased with its performance and decided to get this newer model. This new one replaced my old GE unit that is about six years. This model is amazingly quiet.I don't have to turn it off while talking on the phone or watching TV, like my old GE brand. It is doing its job on cleaning dishes and I like the Express mode that uses less energy and less water during a 30 minute wash cycle.I have had to run this new unit three times (full cycle) to g...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น