วันเสาร์ที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Panasonic KX-TG6672B DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone with Digital Answering System, Black, 2 Handsets

Panasonic KX-TG6672B DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone with Digital Answering System, Black, 2 Handsets

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale Panasonic KX-TG6672B DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Telephone with Digital Answering System, Brand Panasonic, Color Black, Talking Caller IDCorded base and two cordless handsetsAll-digital answering machineHeadset jack on handsetDECT 6.0 Plus system
I am in so, so happy with this phone! What can I say...?The sound is clear and crisp, even the speaker phone feature is amazingly clear and loud on both the base and the extra cordless phone.The display is big easy to read, and you can adjust the contrast on it.The feature where the phone actually speaks out loud the ID of the person or company calling has been very useful for me.Looks beautiful and non-intrusive even if the base is big, meaning it is not tiny, but I don't find it overpowering.Both receivers have a comfortable grip.I am not very technical in my review, but so far I am more than 100% happy with this phone, actually I can easily say ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น