วันจันทร์ที่ 25 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

OXO Good Grips Salad Spinner

OXO Good Grips  Salad Spinner

Unparalleled Ratings For Dishwashers Where To Buy Easy, 1 handed operation. Patented pump mechanism and brake button. Soft, nonslip knob locks down for convenient storage. Nonslip ring keeps bowl steady on countertop. Basket and nonslip bowl may be used separately. Top rack dishwasher safe. Dimensions: 10'' x 10'' x 7''., Brand OXO, Color Clear, Dishwasher-safe on top rackFun, simple operation requires only one handPlunge-style knob locks down for easy storageGreat for washing and drying lettuce, herbs, greensNonslip knob is soft and cushioned; brake button stops spinning with a fingertip
I have been looking for a small spinner like this for years. My mom had a small "regular" style spinner in her home for years, and I have been trying to get them to give it to me. When I saw this item, I knew I had to have it! Regular sized salad spinners are just too big and cumbersome for some jobs. This small size is perfect for making salad for on...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น