วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Panasonic KX-TG6511B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone, Black, 1 Handset

Panasonic KX-TG6511B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone, Black, 1 Handset

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale The Panasonic KX-TG6511B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone features DECT 6.0 PLUS,1 Handset, Answering System (not included )and Single Line ., Brand Panasonic, Color Black, DECT 6.0 PLUSCordless Phone1 HandsetSingle LineAnswering System NOT Included
I got this for myself and have used it for about 3 months. I like it. The batteries last forever and the are easy to replace if they ever deplete. My old phone had a NiMh battery and it had problems from the first month. This phone is not the best ever, but for the price it a good phone. I would get another one and recommend it to you. There IS a model with a voice mail built in, but I don't even like phones and didn't want voice mail. It great for someone like me.There are lots of customizations available but you will need to look at the manual. The ringer can be changed to many different tones and melodies and sounds. I like ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น