วันอาทิตย์ที่ 2 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player

Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale Internet-ready TVs use your broadband connection to deliver dynamic content, whether it's streaming video from Netflix, new music from Pandora, or a quick glance at today's weather forecast., Brand Panasonic, Color black, SKYPE video calls, compatible only with Panasonic CamerasWi-Fi Built-inTouch-Free Sensor3D Effect ControllerAuto Answering Video Message
I bought this hoping Netflix would work as well as being an awesome blu-ray player. When I got it, the blu-ray player worked flawlessly...the Netflix however did not. I was kind of bummed because it had the same issue many of the reviewers here had posted about, so I felt like the warning signs were there. I did the typical thing and called Panasonic, they said they were going to work on it. I took their words as just that, words. Words of Panasonic saying something that would never come to fruition. I was wrong. Today I received an em...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น