วันศุกร์ที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

Whirlpool 4396838RC Dishwasher Rack Repair Kit, White

Whirlpool 4396838RC Dishwasher Rack Repair Kit, White

Unparalleled Ratings For Dishwashers Where To Buy THIS KIT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO REPAIR YOUR DISHWASHER RACK. IT CONTAINS COLORED TINE TIPS AND VINYL TOUCH UP PAINT. FOR BLUE REPAIR KIT USE PART NUMBER 4396839. FOR BLACK REPAIR KIT USE PART NUMBER 4396840., Brand Whirlpool, Color White, Kit includes tine tips and white vinyl touch up paint for repairing the dishwasher rack
The dishwasher rack repair kit was easy to use. Whirlpool 4396838RC Dishwasher Rack Repair Kit, White I took my time preparing the racks after reading some reviews and finding out that one big complaint was that it dried too fast. I did not find that it dried too fast, but was glad that I was prepared just in case. The only complaint I have is the price. Seems kinda high to me., I was planning to buy a new dishwasher to replace my old dishwasher because of a rusty dish rack. I was searching for a product that could repair the dish rack first before spending f...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น