วันพุธที่ 26 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

Panasonic KX-TG9472B DECT 6.0 2-Lines Phone with Digital Answering System and Contact Sync, Black, 2 Handsets

Panasonic KX-TG9472B DECT 6.0 2-Lines Phone with Digital Answering System and Contact Sync, Black, 2 Handsets

Cheap Discount Best Answering Machines Available Superior Panasonic KX-TG9472T DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Telephone with Digital Answering System, Brand Panasonic, Color Black, 2-Lines OperationCall Waiting/Caller IDAll Digital Answering System IncludedCorded Base and 2 Cordless HandsetDECT 6.0 PLUS
I purchased this phone to replace a "clunky" at&t dual line 3 year old model. First the positives: setup is a breeze and the phone is elegant and very intuitive to operate. I especially like the display which is large and clear. It took me a while to learn the Outlook plug in (auto dial) feature because I didn't read the instructions. The instructions tell you not to connect the cord to the computer until instructed but I was never so instructed. I connected the cord and just rebooted my Windows 7 computer and the device driver installed correctly. And speaking of the cord, the one supplied is very short. I would recommend buying a longer one unle...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น