วันศุกร์ที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

Panasonic KX-TM150B Digital Answering System with Caller ID

Panasonic KX-TM150B Digital Answering System with Caller ID

Shop For Cassette Answering Phones Information All digital recording, 15 min. recording time, caller ID name and number, 50-station caller id memory and dialer. Multifunction 3-line LCD display for caller id info. Voice prompts and time/date stamp. Call screening, toll saver for checking messages while on road, 2 way recording., Brand PanasonicAll-digital tapeless answering and message systemCaller ID compatible2-way conversation recording50-station caller memory and callbackVoice menu prompts and voice date/time stamp
This machine was fairly easy to set up. I like it when the instructions are clear, and these are. When I read the other reviews, I noticed that some people pointed out that it's necessary to not speak too close to the microphone when recording the greeting -- I heeded that warning, and everything has worked just fine. I really like the feature of the machine holding the last 50 phone numbers of callers -- my old an...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น