วันจันทร์ที่ 25 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

New Multicolor Flower Garden Flat Opera Wallet w/Checkbook Holder Clutch Purse

New Multicolor Flower Garden Flat Opera Wallet w/Checkbook Holder Clutch Purse

Flat Clutch Opera Wallet New in box of multicolored flowers in the Garden Apartment Portfolio / matching checkbook! This article is one of the hottest items today. Use alone or slip into your pocket - so compact and functional! Book cover can be easily removed for more flexibility. Mark completely flat for access to higher SilverHooksOpens! 6 slotsWallet credit card open a simple push of a button! 4. Sections cover the checks, money insideMatching (replaceable)
This portfolio is the perfect combination for me, every team in the spring. I love the design. I love him so much that I have a passport! I love it! If you like this floral elements for you! E 'super cute!, This clutch is so cute, and almost everything in it! I already have a nice portfolio that, when I opened all the cards fell: (This clutch has several small pockets to accommodate, and even his checkbook, I ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น