วันเสาร์ที่ 16 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Nutone Repl Bags for

Nutone Repl Bags for

Nutone 44186 Nutone six gallons 391Central bag vacuum bag for use with: CV350, CV352, CV353, CV450, CV653 and CV750 pack of three (3) Bags Nutone 391 gallons Six Features: Two layers electrostatically charged filter captures particles down to 0 10 micron media efficiency of 85%. Set of three bags. replaced twice a year, marks Nutone391Broan-NutoneWet/Dry vacuum accessories.
I was very happy with the time of the vacuum bag and the level of service received great, I bought a dozen of these bags in their prices and "Nutone" statement in the presentation of the product. It turns out that this last statement is wrong! Are foci of an unknown source. The comparison of these bags to my final, Nutone bag really, I find the cult and materials to reduce by Nutone. I have those by Filtrete, buy a good reliability ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น