วันอังคารที่ 12 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Mario Batali Granite Grill Piastra

Mario Batali Granite Grill Piastra

Bbq Grillware Brand Electric stove is an Italian tradition that has survived the test of time. In the plate means cooking on a flat plate of hot fire. Our dishes are made of a unique type of granite, which conducts heat very similar to the iron and rust. Mario BataliWash mark with soap and warm water before the hot granite evenlyIdeal useSolid first leads to the sea and flatbreads10 inch x two sides of the network of 14 inches is surfaceEasy plates and be used to preheat the grill, brush lightly with oil and fry
When I saw the product I thought it was a bit "more expensive. He went ahead and ordered this and I'm glad I did! The product is high quality, and quality and taste of foods is actually much better than Mario goes on to state in her cookbook. I recommend this for cooks who like to smoke, quickly cooked seafood and vegetables cooked on hold when I found i. .
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น