วันอังคารที่ 26 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

GrillPro 60090 Universal Heavy Duty Rotisserie Kit for Grills

GrillPro 60090 Universal Heavy Duty Rotisserie Kit for Grills

Nexgrill Gas Grills BBQ 39-1/2-Inch universal kit includes the motor on / off, heavy forks, shift kit and spitting. Skewer universal and OEM brackets, roasted King, roasts Mate, Sterling, and grids GrillPro. 33-1/2-Inch black with 6-inch extension to spit, GrillPro make, color
Do not buy products or other ANTON LINE. I opened the plastic bag, wine media and not pay my grill. Put it back in the pack and tried to return a product, but do not return what they have open, even if you never plan to use the product, I hoped it would be what he promised -. A strong, silent and universal. Do not drill the first two and the price of some holes, I'm happy to consider it as good as promised, which is rare these days.

So far I've used ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น