วันเสาร์ที่ 9 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Black and Decker VF20 Double Action DustBuster Filter Set

Black and Decker VF20 Double Action DustBuster Filter Set

Cwv 9630 Replacement filter for all "V" series DustBuster, Brand Black & DeckerFits all V series, VP7240 dry vacuums onlyRegularly replaced filters improve vacuum
The image is poor. You only get the filter - not the owner.

The price was really good and the filter is identical replacement. I thought it was the low prices for both terrible. I could not help but notice a big difference in the price of this product. Amazon wanted $ 8, while other players have less than $ 2! Since this is a provision of consumer waste and the type of item, I decided to Buy-It-Now exorbitant fees are charged U.S. $ 6.95 and the purchase of 3 to 1.25 $ each - 3 for $ 10.70 my network instead of $ 24 for the price of Amazon.

Here's what happened: I have the filter, but now unpacked and NO plastic lid, the entire filter. It's good for me because, as mentioned by another post, rinse the plastic lid is completely reusable to a rapid and apparently P. .
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น