วันศุกร์ที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

SC Johnson #11182 27OZ Pledge FutureShine

SC Johnson #11182 27OZ Pledge FutureShine

Johnson Wax Future 27 oz, the future of high quality floor polish wax, gloss durable, protection, acrylic floor wax and non-regular. SC JohnsonPolyethyleneSlots trademark palette Integrated Cleaning edgeSC Johnson # 11182 27 oz FutureShineLines commitment to the extent that appears on the sides C Johnson Wax
The product itself is excellent, I used it for years. However, I had a really good deal online and buy back in the shop., A great product. After a long search, I was happy to find a source for the FUTURE Polish soil. However, I was a bit 'worried when I opened the package and saw in large letters on the package. "Commitment to the future Shine" After all, I ordered the future, with no obligation.
Fortunately, I noticed the trademark symbol atomic FUTURE goes with floor wax, and called the customer service number on the label to clear my confusion.
A very beautiful woman in ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น