วันจันทร์ที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Birkenstock Arizona Sandal

Birkenstock Arizona Sandal

Birkenstock Milano Oiled Birkenstock Arizona Nubuck Birkenstock sandals icon-style bar, with two fully adjustable straps and shock .EVA outsole, Brand Birkenstock, Hunter Black, Leather - We use leather and flexible manner, without additional dyes to keep the leather breathable, durable and comfortable.Footbed: Our original Birkenstock only - With the wings of support, deep heel and double fingers. Covered with a suede lining. Footbed molds and shapes your hardware foot.Sole: EVA - flexible, durable, lightweight, shockproof Soling.
Belts have more holes to tighten, and I hardly new, repair of footwear., I ordered the dark brown Arizona sandal for my husband.
I thought of leather shoes, to my surprise, it was discovered that the material is synthetic floras of Birka, which seems ..

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น