วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Moeller Flushrite Boat Motor Flusher (Dual Water Feed, Universal, Rectangular Cup)

Moeller Flushrite Boat Motor Flusher (Dual Water Feed, Universal, Rectangular Cup)

Inboard Motor Parts Moeller inlet temperature engine two dishwashers. Additional Information: favorite for all engines over 50 horsepower, improve the flow of water almost entirely of rectangular cups water damage to high pressure rinse, for use by all departments across half of tap water contains a Volvo, subscribe now! Moeller two inlet temperature of motor Dishwasher, Marina Moeller brand
Bought this product for use in the new 130 ETEC My mechanic prefers to use fresh water through the feed. So I did some research and found double the food is good. I found this product at Amazon and I thought a fair price. There can be no easier than the first buyer in one click and you're ready. Product arrived quickly and in good condition. Works as advertised. I have a few plastic cable tie down bracket to maintain the hose behind the engine and I am very pleased with how it works., Not a lot of comments about the boat washed att ..

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น