วันพุธที่ 11 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

DAKINE Girl's Poppy Tote

DAKINE Girl's Poppy Tote

Houndstooth Purses Women DAKINE bags, shoulder mark hardwareDetachable DakineExterior organizer pockets pocketsMetal straps.Cotton canvasInterior
This bag is a little bigger than it looks, actually bigger ..FURTHER, adjustable shoulder strap, which could be my fault because I had no control over the recipe. I bought this bag to make the most of some bags, books and music return to my trials and lessons. The ideal bag for her and very comfortable, even with the books of five or six good size on it. I also found a shopping bag and walk around the city. I have the belt and Neptune's love of color. E 'lively without being too over the top. I think this will be my return to the bag for fall.
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น