วันพุธที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Birkenstock Gizeh Birko-Flor Thong

Birkenstock Gizeh Birko-Flor Thong

Birkenstock Gizeh Black Patent A thong comfortable and elegant, it has the Birkenstock sandal Birkibuc positions sculpture strap is fully adjustable straps and shock .EVA outsole, Brand Birkenstock, black paint, unique material: EVA - strong, flexible, lightweight and shock resistance Soling material.Footbed: Our original Birkenstock sole - pronounced arch support, a deep heel cup and toe box . Covered with a suede lining. Insole molds and shapes to your foot.Upper Birko-FlorTM - acrylic and polyamide felt fibers, this material is a soft fabric with a smooth leather finish.
These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn in my life.
They are not only cute, but they are durable!
I had my old pair for about 3 years, the ones I recently bought a replacement.

I can speak for a long period of pain in the ankle (I hav to walk ..

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น