วันพุธที่ 11 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

ONITSUKA TIGER Men's Mexico 66

ONITSUKA TIGER Men's Mexico 66

Asics Tiger Mexico 66 Based on the Olympics, racing flat ASICS Onitsuka Tiger (R), these cool classics are perfect for races of everyday life. Leather or fabric upper track-style suede overlay toe classic Tiger style side-stripes, rear stripe detail and suede heel and vintage style. Lace-padded tongue and cover with a cloth. Cushioned insole, midsole and a bit of driving habits and toe bumper flat bottom high-grip track style., Onitsuka Tiger brand, black,
Snickers Grande, a lot of quality and design is the coolest on the market.
Very fast delivery! x5, love the brand. The shoes are beautiful and I had no problem with my order. I am very pleased with not only shoes, but the Amazon service, and Schumann.
Only gripe I have is that I ordered the shoes look wh ..

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น