วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Ray-Ban RB 3176 PREDATOR Sunglasses- All Colors

Ray-Ban RB 3176 PREDATOR Sunglasses- All Colors

Ray Ban 3176 Sunglasses Ray-Ban-explanatory. The classic forms of Rayban sunglasses are back also. Ray-Ban is the world's best selling brand of sunglasses and has been since 1937. Ray-polarized BanAVAILABLE
I bought it in 2007 from these retailers (the good guys) that is needed is to keep the glasses in my car. I wear them only occasionally, no more than a total of 10 times, but it broke one day (a few months before the date of purchase), a unique temple tips, and glasses! I could not believe what is happening. Ok, I fixed it myself, and move to the clipboard. After a while, the temple tip broken again! He hit me with a shoe and Thow them.
Now I wear Bolle Fien Avenue. RayBan? No thanks, this is my first pair of Rayban and his ilk. I recommend.

* Update * I have these glasses for 8 months, had separated. ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น