วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack Spring Green and White

Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack Spring Green and White

Unparalleled Ratings For Dishwashers Where To Buy Boon Grass Countertop Drying RackThis sleek and stylish drying rack can be used with a wide variety of baby accessories. The two-piece design makes it easy to clean. Water drains into the lower tray while baby accessories rest on flexible grass blades to air dry. Great for everything from bottles to pacifiers., Brand Boon, Color Green/white, Two-piece, easy-to-clean designEasily holds items upright for drying while excess water collects in bottom trayLow-profile drying rack looks great in any kitchenBPA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-freePerfect for drying items of all shapes and sizes
I noticed a lot of other reviews mentioning this rack being "great but small" and it makes me wonder how many bottles they use in a day. My 2 month old daughter eats 7 times a day, and I can fit all 7 bottles on the rack at once, with room to spare. I could probably fit another 3 if I wanted to. I hook th...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น