วันศุกร์ที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Panasonic KX-TG9382T 2-Line Expandable Digital Cordless Phone with Answering System, Metallic Black, 2 Handsets

Panasonic KX-TG9382T 2-Line Expandable Digital Cordless Phone with Answering System, Metallic Black, 2 Handsets

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale 2-Line DECT 6.0 Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System with 2 Handsets, Brand Panasonic, Color Black, 2 HandsetsDECT 6.0 TechnologyAnswering System IncludedMulti-line - 2 LinesCordless Phone
The phone has great range, but I find it difficult to negotiate. Too many steps to get to phone book etc. More difficult than any of my previous phones. My husband refuses to use it., Well, I've only had this product about a week. This is my first impression. The phone is sleek, and well laid out. set-up is fairly simple. Call quality is clear, and Range is OUTSTANDING!! I have some acerage, and my shop is 400-500 ft from the house. I placed the base in my office on the second floor at the back of the house. I had clear reception IN THE SHOP!! way, way, way better than my 5.8 GHZ phones!!! Over-all good phone...if it works for you. The Bluetooth feature is cool, and works pretty well, but ON...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น