วันศุกร์ที่ 17 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Panasonic KX TG6641B DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Anwering System, Black, 1 Handset

Panasonic KX TG6641B DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Anwering System, Black, 1 Handset

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale Panasonic KX TG6641B DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Anwering System, Black, 1 Handset, Brand Panasonic, Color Black, Hands-Free Speakerphone on HandsetDect 6.0 Technology Cordless PhoneTalking Caller ID/Call Block/Silent ModePower Back-up OperationDual Keypad on both Base and Handset
I love this phone's call blocking feature. I get a lot of robocalls that call over and over and leave empty messages and it is really annoying. Now, whenever I get two calls from a phone number I don't know and they don't leave a message, I hit a couple of buttons and they never bother me again. My phone has been silent for weeks now. The phone requires one ring to get the Caller ID, so I wish it wouldn't ring at all until it had detected whether to block the call or not. This phone saves me money. Call blocking from the phone company costs $7/mon. Blocking phone calls with no caller ID (also included on this...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น