วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Kitchenaid KUDE20FXSS Superba Series EQ Dishwasher

Kitchenaid KUDE20FXSS Superba Series EQ Dishwasher

Unparalleled Ratings For Dishwashers Where To Buy ProWash Cycle determines the appropriate cycle and makes real-time adjustments for best cleaning performance Premium adjusters make it easy to raise or lower the upper rack for optimal loading space Whisper Quiet 46 dBA Sound Insulation System helps ..., Brand KitchenAid, Color Stainless Steel,
I'd rather pay less for everything, but this Kichenaid is worth the money.It's is bigger inside and cleans way better than the one I replaced.It's not silent, but it's plenty quiet.I chose this dishwasher because I know Kitchenaid to produce good quality.Consumer reports ranked it highly as well.I was concerned about the reviews that said "it worked at first but then dishes slowly got dingy and the filter plugged"So I asked a friend who is a custom builder what he thought - here's what he said."If you rinse the dishes at all you can ignore the chatter about the filter plugging, etc.Only a child w...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น