วันอังคารที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

LeSportsac Large Weekender

LeSportsac Large Weekender

Lesportsac Luggage Your second stop, because I may have forgotten to add the other's shoes. Mark LeSportsacAttachable strap is adjustable to reduce the 10.5 "and 22.5" has fallen by about 3.5 "
I used to CarryOn machine for me and things with two children, including children, extra clothing, snacks, toys ..phew! This does not work. And the graphics are pretty sweet. I love this bag! It's super cute and the material is thick and waterproof. Harness, the parties will strengthen so that the bag may be a good amount of weight regardless of the tears. The bag has many pockets outside, it is useful, but no pockets.
I ordered this bag to use a gym bag. Initially I wanted a small bag Weekender, but when you look at these measures, I had to understand that the Big Weekend. It's the perfect size may change with c. .
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น