วันพุธที่ 6 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Dyson Zorb Carpet Maintenance Powder

Dyson Zorb Carpet Maintenance Powder

Dyson Zorb Carpet Powder Zorb carpet maintenance powder to the mark and millions DysonIdeal wool powder stain resistant sponges absorb Dirtbag carpetsCarpet contains 26-1/2 ounces (750 g) powderSprinkles on the floor for 30 minutes and the vacuum with the Dyson cleaner100% d 'recycled and biodegradable ingredients; dermatologically balanced
This material is very good. I sucked my first belt (my powder capsules and cat hair), until the dirt and hair filled the empty tank. Then sprayed wet "sawdust" Zorb carpet everywhere, then I used the Dyson accessories style carpet. Then wait for it to dry (approximately 30 minutes) and then all empty. What bothers me is the amount of cat hair and dust can be sucked. My hair is about 2 large handfuls of dirt and the carpet as Dyson simple aspiration alone is not going to end. Dirt, dust and hair in the c / Zorb ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น